Please note these important deadlines
Thu, Aug 1st, 2019
Thu, Aug 15th, 2019
Full Paper & Author Registration
Wed, Sep 4th, 2019
Mon, Nov 11th, 2019
- Global Market Access & Regulations, Compliance Management
- EMC & Wireless Compliance
- Environmental & Energy Regulations
- Batteries & Energy Storage Systems
- Medical Devices
- Compliance 101
- Hazard Based Safety
- Engineering & Safety Science
- Forensics, Failure & Risk Analysis, Assessment & Management
- Legal, Regulations, Directives & Consumer Protection
- Emerging Technologies & Innovations.
Call For Papers
Formal papers & presentations not submitted per submission instructions by the initial deadline may need to be held over until next year depending on the number of submissions.
Please note, when serving as an educational presenter during SPCE 2019, speakers are permitted to introduce themselves and make reference to the company they represent, or their company activities, as is necessary for context within the course of their presentation. Company sales or other promotional activities should be reserved for other times.
The conference caters to both practitioners and academics, providing a forum to exchange ideas and experiences on technology, methodology, applications, study cases, and practical experiences. Given this unique desire, two types of paper submissions are offered:
- Research papers: Manuscripts addressing novel ideas, theoretical issues, technology, methodology, or detailed studies. These academic-oriented papers will be peer reviewed and prioritized according to their contribution. Note: student papers should be submitted in this category and will be reviewed as such.
- Case studies and practical experiences: Extended abstracts presenting practical ideas, lessons learned, and real-world achievements. These papers are typically 1-3 pages in length. Accepted authors have the option to publish a full 8-page paper. These abstracts are reviewed for relevance but not necessarily academic contribution.
Table top exhibits are available on a first come, first serve basis. Posters are also being considered as an unpublished option.